Project title: CETATE. Caransebes, Efficient and Young through Transparent and Economical Administration MySMIS code: 120791
Project partners: City Hall of Caransebeş and Transparency International Romania
Implementation period: March 2018 – June 2019
Main objective: implementing a unitary and efficient quality management system, by standardizing work processes, developing specific working tools, certification of ISO 9001:2015 and developing staff skills within The City Hall of Caransebeş, with the purpose to optimize the processes oriented towards the beneficiaries and to develop institutional capacity.
- Standardizing work processes in The City Hall of Caransebeş, based on good practice models and on lessons learned through networking, as well as correlation with the standards of ISO 9001:2015, with the purpose to optimize the processes oriented towards the beneficiaries, in accord with SCAP.
- Improving knowledge and abilities of 40 persons from the staff of Caransebeş City Hall regarding on the continuous implementation, observance and updating of quality management standards, through training sessions, with the purpose to support the introduction of a unitary and efficient quality management system.
- Increasing the level of information and consciousness of citizens regarding the improvements that are made by The City Hall of Caransebeş for developing institutional capacity with positive effects on the services / processes available to the beneficiaries.
- Recognition actions of good practices and innovation in domain, through incipient study, study visits and networking;
- Development and implement of a unitary and efficient quality management system, based on CAF evaluation results;
- Developing the knowledge and skills of the staff within the institution;
- Ensuring sustainability and premises for continuous improvement of the quality management system;
- Information, Advertising and Awareness Campaign.
- A study of best practices recognized nationally and internationally in quality management applicable to public administration;
- A mechanism to monitor the use of quality and performance management;
- A unified and efficient quality management system that will be implemented;
- The certification of the City Hall of Caransebeş according to ISO 9001-2015 standards;
- Certification of 40 people from the institution as a result of participation at training courses;
- An impact assessment of quality management systems and tools;
- A procedure manual to permanently update performance and quality standards;
- A good practice report on the tools and mechanisms created within the project.
Total value of the project is 376.092,41 lei, from which the value of EU co-funding is 316.573,06 lei.
Co-funded project by European Structural Fund, from Operational Capacity Administrative Program.
|Competența face diferența! Proiect selectat în cadrul Programului Operațional Capacitate Administrativă cofinanțat de Uniunea Europeană, din Fondul Social European|