Transparency International Romania implements with municipality of Botosani - DISC Integrated Development project of the quality system.
Opening Conference of the project took place on Friday, September 28, 2018, from City Hall to the beneficiary of the project. The event was attended by representatives of both local authorities and members of the implementation team from those two partners.
The two partners have as main objective the development of a "Quality Management System and unified and efficient Performance through standardization of work processes, the development of an innovative information system document management, recertification ISO 9001 and preparing human resource FAILED to Botoșani, in order to enhance efficient management and optimization of processes directed towards beneficiaries."
Among the results of the project include:
- A study of best practices in the field of quality management in public administration, published;
- Quality management system and performance unit, implemented;
- Recertification ISO 9001;
- Integrated information system for document management, developed and implemented;
- A manual on instruments created within the project, prepared, printed and disseminated.
The total value of the project is of 414,468.11 lei, of which the EU co-financing of national funding is of 349,239.24 lei.
Project co-financed by the European Social Fund operational programme Administrative Capacity through 2014-2020.