Project aim :
Strengthening the role of the civil society in sustaining the rule of law through supporting an integral use of the structural funds in Romania.
Project outcomes :
1. 1 network of minimum 16 NGOs
2. 1 Integrity Guide with regards to the execution of contracts developed with European Funds. (download romanian version of guide)
3. 16 trained representatives of local NGOs from 8 development areas
4. 1 Training support
5. 1 training session for the representatives of local NGOs
6. 1 monitoring report with regards with the integrity of structural funds after January 1st 2007 al a regional and national level
7. 1000 integrity guides published and distributed
8. 1 website dedicated to the integrity in contracting and spending European funds.
9. 1 strategy regarding the raising the integrity in using structural funds in Romania
10. 1 press conference
Ti-Ro’s role in the project :
1. Building a national network of NGOs which have the capacity to monitor the contracting and spending of post-adherence funds.
2. Establishing a monitoring mechanism for the use of European funds, other than the public one.
€ 40 150