Raising public integrity in the system of justice, offer support to victims of corruption and judiciary abuse, propose correcting mechanisms including advocacy and viable public policies.
- Instituting alternative, independent complaint mechanisms for victims and witnesses of corruption and abuse in justice
- Justice Anticorruption Guide, 3000 copies
- How To Instruments for easier citizens access to complaint mechanisms
- Conferences and public debates on the public policies and strategies proposed during the project
- Training sessions for volunteers
- Monitoring reports on integrity in justice
TI Romania’s role in the project:
TI Romania is the direct recipient and coordinator of project activities. The Romanian National Radio Company and the Ministry of Justice are our partners in this project.
The European Union, via the Civil Society PHARE Program, Action 3: Democracy, human rights, rightful state and independence of the justice