Strengthening the role of the civil society in sustaining the rule of law through supporting an integral use of the structural funds in Romania.
December 2007 – September 2008
- 1 network of minimum 16 NGOs
- 1 Integrity Guide with regards to the execution of contracts developed with European Funds. (download romanian version of guide)
- 16 trained representatives of local NGOs from 8 development areas
- 1 Training support
- 1 training session for the representatives of local NGOs
- 1 monitoring report with regards with the integrity of structural funds after January 1st 2007 al a regional and national level
- 1000 integrity guides published and distributed
- 1 website dedicated to the integrity in contracting and spending European funds.
- 1 strategy regarding the raising the integrity in using structural funds in Romania
- 1 press conference
Ti-Ro’s role in the project:
- Building a national network of NGOs which have the capacity to monitor the contracting and spending of post-adherence funds.
- Establishing a monitoring mechanism for the use of European funds, other than the public one.
€ 40 150