The aim of the project is to encourage whistleblowing through raising people’s awareness of whistleblowing legislation and instruments.
March 2015 – June 2016
TI Romania in collaboration with the TI Secretariat
- Learn from the public sector experience and develop and pilot a dedicated solution for whistleblower protection in the private sector that relies on the general legal framework and the internal regulations mandatory to be adopted by the companies.
- Encourage the disclosure of wrongdoings and the identification of the vulnerabilities that led to it, in order to allow companies to close them and secure their profit and reputation
- 10 trainings (5 trainings online and 5 trainings face to face) developed for ethics advisors from public and private institutions regarding the implementation of the efficient mechanisms to protect whistleblowers.
- An audio training guide book.
- An online information and advocacy campaign on promoting good practices to protect whistleblowers and the role of whistleblowers in a democratic country, as well as how the companies can implement the efficient mechanisms for whistleblower protection.
- A guide of good practices regarding the protection of whistleblowing in the private and public sectors published and disseminated to interested stakeholders.
- 10 trainings (5 trainings online and 5 trainings face to face)
- 100 participants to trainings
- 1 audio training guide book.
- 1 online information and advocacy campaign
- 1 good practices guide
Total value of the project:
Stichting Adessium Foundation