Strengthening the managing capacity of courts regarding the promotion of good practices in the administration of the judicial system and raising the satisfaction of the public: Promoting the transparency and independence of the justice, respecting the right of a fair trial and access to information through the unification of the internal administratice procedures at the level of justice courts.
December 2007 – September 2008.
- 1 panel of 5 experts
- 3 local monitors
- 1 legal analysis
- 1 set of monitoring tools for the administrative practice of courts
- 1 training session for local monitors
- 3 monitoring reports : 1 for each court
- 1 proposal for public policies for improvement of the legislative framework
- 1 guide regarding the unitary interpretation of the decisions for the internal administrative procedures
- 2 debates
- 1 final publication
- 2000 publications spread
- 1 press conference
Ti-Ro’s role in the project:
- An analysis of the administrative capacity of the judicial system to deliver a public justice service that is qualitative, efficient and transparent.
- Improving the quality of the public justice system through the development of some proposals of unification of the administrative practices.
€ 41 275