Reduce corruption through:
- business practices aligned to international standards of quality management and internal control
- transparent public acquisition procedure, observing the TI principles for bribe prevention
Project outcomes (corresponding to the activities where TI-Ro is directly involved):
- 30 small and medium-sized businesses participated in the workshops
- 20 small and medium-sized businesses committed to observing the TI principles for bribe prevention
- 10 participative processes
- 5 small and medium-sized businesses audited by independent experts
- 2 Guides: a. Decision-making Transparency, a Business and Public Administration Guide, and b. Good Practices in Public Acquisitions
TI Romania’s role in the project:
TI-Romania implemented the project.
Mission of Canada in Romania, through the Good Governance Assistance Program.