“Towards a state-run public administration, MySMIS code: 119841 / project code: SIPOCA 477”
- Territorial administrative unit of County Sibiu implements the project in partnership with Transparency International Romania I and the Romanian Association for Transparency.
Overall objective of the project:
Develop and implement a Unified and Efficient Quality and Performance Management System by standardizing work processes; updating and expanding the innovative document management system; ISO9001: 2015 certification and human resource preparation from Sibiu County Council, in order to optimize beneficiary-oriented processes and strengthen institutional capacity.
- Standardizing the work processes at Sibiu County Council level, ensuring their efficiency and correlation between the performance and quality management system with the internal managerial control system at the institution level, in order to optimize beneficiary-oriented processes in line with SCAP and strengthen institutional capacity Sibiu County Council.
- Updating and expanding the process management and document management system at the level of the Sibiu County Council, by including innovative facilities, in order to develop and strengthen a unitary and efficient Performance Management System that will contribute to the optimization of the processes oriented towards the beneficiaries in concordance with SCAP.
- Improving the knowledge and skills of 80 people, representing the staff of the Sibiu County Council on the continuous implementation, observance and updating of the quality management standards, through the classical and e-learning training sessions, networking actions and exchange of good practices, in order to support the measures and actions provided by OS2.1 and implicitly the project to optimize beneficiary-oriented processes.
- A study on the implementation of CAF in similar public institutions in EU Member States.
- 4 workshops organized with the relevant staff of territorial administrative unit of Sibiu County Council.
- Exchange of experience and networking through a study visit organized in Bucharest.
- A mechanism for monitoring the use of performance and quality management at the territorial administrative unit level in Sibiu County Council, elaborated.
- Recertification of the Sibiu County Council according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- An integrated IT system including document management, flow monitoring, expanded and upgraded.
- 40 people, representing staff from the Sibiu County Council institution, certified as a result of attending OS 2.1-related training sessions organized within the project.
- A procedure manual on the tools created within the project, developed.
The total value of the project is: 578,126.02 lei, of which the co-financing provided by the European Union and the national financing is of 566,563.45 lei.
Implementation period: July 2018 - October 2019
Project co-financed from the European Social Fund through the Operational Capacity Administrative Program 2014 - 2020
COMPETENCE DOES DIFFERENCE! SELECTED PROJECT IN THE OPERATIONAL PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE CAPACITY CO-FINANCED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION, FROM THE EUROPEAN SOCIAL FUND