How to build effective anti-corruption institutions
Transparency International Romania and the Center for Economic Strategy invite you to the international conference on "How to build effective anti-corruption institutions, based on lessons learned from Romania and Ukraine."
The event will take place on Thursday, December 5, 2019, from 10.00, room 804, floor 8, Faculty of Public Administration, at The National School of Political Science and Public Administration (SNSPA), Expoziţiei Blvd., Nr. 30 A, 1st District (Sector), Bucharest.
In the opening of the debate will be presented the research report "How to build effective anti-corruption institutions: lessons learned from Romania and Ukraine", elaborated by Centre for Economic Strategy.
The international experts who participated in the research and writing of the report will take the floor during the conference:
- Iryna Shyba, Executive Director of the DEJURE Foundation, Ukraine;
- Eugene Krapyvin, expert at the Expert Center for Human Rights;
- Kateryna Ryzhenko, Head of the Legal Department at Transparency International Ukraine;
- Victor Alistar, representative of the civil society in the Superior Council of Magistracy/member in the board of directors of Transparency International Romania.
The debate will be further enriched by the contributions of the following experts:
- Mihaela Cărăuşan, vice dean of SNSPA;
- Mădălina Cocoşatu, lecturer at SNSPA.
Representatives of public institutions with responsibilities in preventing and combating corruption, for instance the Anti-Corruption General Directorate, will also actively participate in the debates.
The event is organized with the support of the Open Society Institute Foundation in cooperation with OSIFE, within the Open Society Foundation.
Please confirm your participation until Friday, November 29, 2019, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported by a grant from the Foundation Open Society Institute in cooperation with the OSIFE of the Open Society Foundation.